Chronic and Complex Disorganisation
What is Chronic Disorganisation?
How Our Professional Organisers Can Assist You
Hoarding and Squalor are seen as ugly labels… so let’s discuss them briefly and move on
- They are used in the Community, Health and Allied Health sectors to communicate an environmental situation.
- They are used in the media and by the general public to cause shocks and thrills.
- Hoarding disorder is a complex medical diagnosis.
Professional Organisers use the terms chronic, complex and situational disorganisation.
It is less judgemental.
The label doesn’t matter. What matters is how the situation makes you feel. How it affects your life, your health and your relationships.
We are interested in understanding the “why”. Then we can help you with actions and strategies to help make your life more orderly and your space safer to live in.
Decluttering Solutions provides project management for any services that need to be coordinated so people can stay safely in their home. For the general public as well as Home Care Packages and NDIS Participants.
- Decluttering and reorganisation
- One-on-one sessions
- Cleaning services at all levels
- Laundry services
- Rubbish removal
- Pest control
To safeguard your safety and your tenancy. To ensure Support and Care Workers can work safely with you in your home.